All photography and texts copyrights are exclusively held by the respective author or photographers or their representatives. Contact the United movoment of Pixels staff using the contact page or sending an e-mail to info
Only personal use of the photos and texts of this site is allowed without the explicit permission of the author. For personal use you are Free to to copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
High Resolution JPEGs images can be obtained for personal or corporate use of any type including for use on web pages, for making photographic prints and for calendars only with the explicit agreement of the author. Unless other arrangements are made, all personal use of my images (i.e. on personal [non commercial] web pages for for displays) must contain a copyright acknowledgement and a link to this web site.
To request the right to use an image, send an email indicating the name of the picture that you want to obtain and your intended use of the image. The request should be rejected with an unappealable decision of the author.
Donations of images and Prints for fundraising : Authors are free to donate prints and jpeg images to not-for-profit organizations to be used for fundraising purposes. If you’d like to use an image, please contact the staff.
Use of Images by Non-Profit and Educational Institutions: Non-Profit Environmental Organizations, Students and Schools may use any of my on-line JPEG images for their projects so long as they do three things:
- Provide acknowledgment as follows: Image credit: Author name, http://www.mvmnt.it.
- Send us the URL of the website where the image is used if it’s to be used on the Internet.
- Drop us an email, letting us know that you’ve used the image and for what purpose.
- Students using my images in their off-line papers and projects should show the precise webpage from which they took the image.
We are willing to supply high resolution jpeg images to schools and non-profit organizations for use in their publications. Contact us for any information.
United Movement of Pixels